Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stat changes in recipes for Bakery, Restaurant & probably some others

NOTICE!!: Alright TL fans; found out today that there have been some stat changes to the recipes in Restaurant & Bakery Story. Every recipe seems to only give you 4 coins back rather than having different sell amounts for different recipes. Also the quantity of the servings has been lowered to help those players with full counters to sell quicker. I for one isn't fond of the changes. I liked seeing all the nice recipes on the counters; I also don't like that I'm losing out of tons of in-game money because all the dishes I had for higher sell are now only selling at 4 coins per serving. And also upset that I have to re-do all the inventories and charts once TL decides on any permanent changes.